Forest School Level 3 Training, Co. Wicklow, 18-22 Nov & 1-4 Apr
THANK YOU, BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE NEXT FOREST SCHOOL TRAINING (DATES AS YET TO BE DECIDED), PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
18th - 22nd November 2013 and 1st – 4th April 2014
Co. Wicklow, Ireland
“I would highly recommend undertaking this training. It will thoroughly equip you to take groups of children to the woods, the forest, the duck pond, the beach or the meadow” - teacher 2012
What is Forest School?
“Forest School is an inspirational process, that offers ALL learners regular opportunities to achieve, develop confidence and self-esteem, through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment with trees.” Forest School Association
Forest Schools are based on outdoor nature schools in Scandinavia, where children play and learn outdoors. When children learn outdoors they develop in lots of ways simultaneously and the learning they do is very secure. Minds, bodies and hearts are all exercised at once.
Our training is:
- at Level 3 accredited through the Open College Network.
- underpinned by our philosophy and nature connection values.
- set in the wider context of ecological education, bush-craft and nature connection.
- combines personal, environmental and cultural understanding within a dynamic of holistic development.
- draws on excellent practice from around the world.
- suitable for working with all ages.
- run by highly trained and experienced staff.
- personally fulfilling and fun!
There are three attachments for you in “further reading” below for more details, staff profiles and a flier.
Contact and Booking: [email protected] or Ciara Hinksman 086 3199515.
BOOKING THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
YOU MUST EMAIL [email protected] TO ASK FOR AN APPLICATION FORM TO BE SENT TO YOU.