Autumn Mid-Term Forest School Day-Camps
Each session be varied and different. Activities include: Fun Nature Games, like camouflage, Fire, Den-building, Wood crafts using Tools, Wild Cooking and Foraging, Birds and Nature Art.
We follow a familiar rhythm with different activities every day. You can book one day or multiple days.
TIME: 10am to 3pm daily
COST: €30 per child, per day.
TO BOOK CLICK BOOK NOW button below and a booking form will be sent to you. Your place will be reserved upon receipt of completed booking form and payment, many thanks!
(near the Anglican church and school)
AGE 5-8 yrs: Saturday Oct 24th and Sunday Oct 25th
AGE 9-13yrs: Monday Oct 26th
CASTLERUDDERY ORGANIC FARM, NEAR DONARD
AGE 5-8 yrs: Tuesday Oct 27th and Wednesday Oct 28th
- A small day pack, backpack with:
- Wet gear; waterproof jacket and trousers – essential!
- Wellington boots or waterproof hiking boots
- Hat and gloves.
- Avoid cotton, esp. jeans as it gets cold when wet. Use a wicking base layer if you have it. LIDL and ALDI often stock these.
- A change of clothes in the car for when you pick them up (they may well be mucky/wet/cold)
- Lunch and several snacks
- A drink, a bottle of water and a hot drink in a flask is very nice.
- Any medication your child needs, please inform us in advance.
FOR PARENTS WHO WANT TO GET INVOLVED AND GET NATURE CONNECTED
Parents are encouraged to volunteer, it is as rewarding for YOU as it is for your child to be immersed in forest culture for the day and is a valuable shared experience. This includes gaining your own experience by participating, observing, assisting only when asked and helping the leader when necessary.
Please email [email protected] if you would like to get involved.